Terms & Conditions :
- No hostel resident is allowed to keep any motorized vehicle in the University. However, bicycles are permitted for local/internal transport within DTU campus. Disciplinary action including fine and expulsion will be imposed on the defaulters.
- Once the hostel allotment is made no further request for change of room or hostel will be considered, if any such request is placed by candidate then the candidature of that student will be treated as withdrawn and his/her allotment will stand cancelled.
- The students who have been admitted in the University under Outside Delhi category, but residing in Delhi, NCR will be considered as Delhi Category student for the purpose of hostel allotment.
- After the allotment of the room the allottee will be held responsible for any damage in his/her room, and the allottee shall bear the cost of damage as decided by the warden and Officer Incharge, Hostel.
- If any day scholar is required to stay in the hostel for project or cultural or any other activity, he/she has to take prior permission from Hostel Warden and pay requisite fees before staying, If any day scholar is found staying with the hosteller in his/her room without prior permission of competent authority, the allotment of such hosteller will be immediately cancelled without any notice and such candidate will not be considered for future hostel allotment.
- The accommodation in the hostels will be provided as per the academic calendar declared by the DTU administration/Dean Academics. Every student shall have to vacate the hostel within a week of his/her last end semester examination every year. Each year a new allotement applicaion is to be submitted.
- If any student tries to influence the DTU hostel administration through any means his/her candidature will stand cancelled and the decision of the hostel office in such matters will be final.
- Hostel office reserves all the rights for allotment, cancellation & rejection of hostel allotment applications. In this regard the authority of Hostel Office/administration is final.