This is to inform the first year students of B.Tech, B.Design, M.Design, first and second year students of M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc and Non-hosteller senior students of B.Tech that the Hostel Registration form is available on the ERP Portal. Those who need hostel accommodation can fill the Hostel Registration form for the Academic Year 2021-22 online by logging in their ERP portal. Last Date of filing online registration form for hostel is 31st December, 2021. The printout of the same should be submitted with all the necessary documents to the hostel office on 03.01.2022 and soft copy of the hostel registration form, JAC letter (for B.Tech first year students only) & latest address proof should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st December, 2021. The allotment will be made strictly on the basis of hostel allotment rules and as per the availability of accommodation.
Hard copies of the following documents should be attached with the hostel registration form: –
- Latest COVID-19 Negative Report (in the original form) as per RT PCR.
- Vaccination Certificate of COVID-19.
- Latest proof of parent’s residence. (Latest electricity/water bill/gas connection bill/land line telephone bill)
- Photocopy of Admission receipt.
- Photocopy of JAC letter (for B.Tech first year students only)
- Photocopy of JEE MAINS/GATE score card.
- Photocopy of Bank’s passbook or cancelled cheque. (In the name of concerned student)
- Hostel certificate from Principal of the school where he/she studied, if he/she is an outsider but studied in Delhi. (For B. Tech first year only)
- Medical fitness certificate issued by govt. authorized doctor.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate if applicable.
- Affidavit of anti-ragging and motor vehicle
Note: – No further application will be entertained for hostel registration after 31st December, 2021.