This is to inform all the hostel inmates that the hostel re-allotment form is available on hostel website. Those who need hostel accommodation can fill the re-allotment form for the Academic Year 2017-18 online through this website ie. hostels.dtu.ac.in/register. The printout of the same must be submitted with all the necessary documents at the hostel office on or before 12th June, 2017. All the students, who have applied for re-allotment of hostel, may not get hostel accommodation due to shortage of seats. The allotment will be made strictly on the basis of availability of accommodation. If any, inmate fails to submit the re-allotment form within the stipulated time, he/she may not be allotted accommodation. The following conditions shall be taken into account before hostel allotment:-
1. Attendance in the hostel.
2. Academic performance.
3. Discipline & conduct during previous years of stay in hostel.
Following documents should be attached with the hostel re-allotment form:-
1. Mark Sheets of all previous semesters for which results are declared, if mark-sheet is not issued, photocopy of results should be attached.
2 Latest proof of Residence (Parents residential address).
3. Room surrender application of allotted room duly signed by hostel attendant and hostel warden.
4. Payment receipts of hostel re-allotment form (Rs. 50/- for Open category and Rs. 20/- for SC/ST), mess bill, desert cooler fee.
5. Current hostel Identity Card (Original)
Note: – Re-allotment form of such students will not be accepted who have not cleared any of their hostel dues. No further application will be entertained for hostel re-allotment after 12th June, 2017.