This is to inform all the hostel inmates that the hostel re-allotment form is available from 12.05.2015 on hostel website. Those who are in need of hostel accommodation can fill the re-allotment forms for the Academic Year 2015-16 online through this website ie. hostels.dtu.ac.in/register. The printout of the same should be submitted with all the necessary documents at the hostel office on or before 05th June, 2015. All the students, who have applied for re-allotment of hostel, may not get hostel accommodation due to shortage of seats. All the allotment will be made strictly on the basis of availability of accommodation. If any, inmate fails to submit the re-allotment form within the stipulated time, he/she may not be allotted accommodation. The following conditions shall be taken into account before hostel allotment:-
1. Attendance in the hostel.
2. Academic performance.
3. Discipline & conduct during previous years of stay in hostel.
Following documents should be attached with the hostel re-allotment form:-
1. Mark Sheets of all previous semesters for which results are declared, if mark-sheet is not issued, photocopy of results should be attached.
2 Latest proof of Residence (Parents residential address).
3. Room surrender application of allotted room duly signed by hostel attendant and hostel warden.
4. Payment receipts of hostel re-admission form (Rs. 50/- for Open category and Rs. 20/- for SC/ST), mess bill, desert cooler.
5. Current hostel Identity Card (Original)
Note: – No further application will be entertained for Hostel Accommodation after 05th June, 2015
Please refer to the link: Click Here