Provisional list of first year of M.Tech& MBA students who have been found eligible in first instance for hostel allotment for the Academic Year 2014-15 is given below.Some of the students did not submit the proper address proof and other essential documents. The allotment may be made after all the essentialby the students and submission of the required documents. Further, it is alsothat the sponsored candidates of M.Tech are not eligible for hostel accommodation as per the rule. The eligible students must deposit their fee (as prescribed on website) on 30.07.2014 and submit the receipt of the fee at Hostel Office.
The mode of payment of hostel fee is given on hostel website.
For first time applicants including new admission & students (fresh applicants)
|S.No.||Details of Hostel Fee||Amount in (Rs.)||Remarks|
|1.||Hostel Room Rent, Electricity and water charges & Security Services
(as per the details given at s.no.6.0 above
(total hostel fee to be paid)
|1. Online payment
2. Demand Draft
( as per the details given at s.no. 6.0 above)
|3.||Hostel Mess Establishment Services and Maintenance Fund|
Hostel Information Bulletin Charges for above applicant Rs. 100/- to be paid extra through Online/ demand only at the time of possession of hostel room as per the bank given below.
Details of payments to be made in favour of:-
1. Online payment (RTGS/NEFT)
Account Name – Hostel Mess Establishment Services and Maintenance Fund
Account Number – A/c No.10704860565
Bank Name – State Bank of India
IFSC Code – SBIN0010446
Branch Code – 10446
MICR Code – 110002438
Branch Address – Delhi of Engineering, Bawana Road, Delhi – 110 042
2. Demand Draft is to be made in favour of Hostel Mess Establishment Services and Maintenance Fund A/c No.10704860565.
3. Cash is to be submitted in Hostel Mess Establishment Services and Maintenance Fund A/c No.10704860565.
4. to deposit hostel fee is available at Hostel Office to be .
5. Receipt of payment of Hostel Fee to be submitted at Hostel Office shall be responsibility of students.