This is to inform to all the B.Tech/M.Tech & MBA students of DTU, who did not get hostel accommodation during the academic year 2013-14. These students are staying in the periphery of DTU campus as a paying guest and facing lot of inconvenience for their meal. On the request submitted by these students the warden council decided that they may be allowed to avail mess facility in DTU hostels mess as per following instructions:-
- The first year B.Tech boys are allowed to use Aryabhatt mess.
- All senior boys M.Tech/B.Tech/MBA and first year M.Tech/MBA are allowed to use mess of CVR Hostel.
- They are not allowed to visit the mess after 9:00 p.m and they shall leave the hostel premises before 9:00 p.m. If someone found in hostel premises after 9:00 p.m. their mess facility will be cancelled and no refund of advance will be made to them and strict disciplinary action will be initiated against them.
- They have to make full payment of 3 months (remaining semester) ie. upto 30th November, 2013 in advance directly to Mr. Maurice, Mess Manager. No mess rebate or refund will be given to any such student.
- They have to give an affidavit in this regard on Rs.10/- non-judicial stamp paper that they are residing in the periphery of DTU.
- They have to give their residence proof.
The students who are ready to use mess on above said ground have to submit the documents and their willingness by 05.09.2013 upto 5:00 p.m. The mess facility for the willing students shall be started from 06.09.2013 (Friday) after submitting the affidavit to the Hostel Office and required mess charges to Mr. Maurice, Mess Manager.