Provisional Hostel allotment of B.Tech 2K22 Male students has been made and students can check their hostel allotment status by signing in their account through the below mentioned link, if a student is provisionally allotted a hostel seat, he shall have to deposit the Hostel Fee & Mess Fee latest by 30.07.2023. Otherwise, Hostel allotment will be cancelled automatically and will be allotted to wait listed candidates.
The Hostel Fee and Mess Fee details are as under: –
|Sr. No.||Room-Type||Hostel Fee (per year)||Advance Mess Fee (for 10 months @Rs. 3480/- per month)|
|01.||Single-Seater (Non-AC)||Rs. 60,000/-||Rs. 34,800/-|
|02.||Double-Seater (Non-AC)||Rs. 56,000/-||Rs. 34,800/-|
|03.||Triple-Seater (Non-AC)||Rs. 52,000/-||Rs. 34,800/-|
|04.||Triple-Seater (AC)||Rs. 72,000/-||Rs. 34,800/-|
Students are directed to choose one of the following accounts to pay your mess fee as per your allotted hostel:
- “Group A Mess DTU” (for HJB, VVS, APJ & BCH)
- “Group B Mess DTU” (for CVR, JCB & VMH)
- “Group C Mess DTU” (for SNH, VLB & KCH)
- “Group D Mess DTU” (for ABH, NDPG, Type-2 & Ramanujan (Transit) Hostel)
All the students who have been allotted hostel are required to submit the following documents to their concerned hostel attendant at the time of possession.:
- Copy of Payment receipt of Hostel Fee & Mess Fee.
- Copy of Hostel Registration form along with all the documents mentioned in the Registration form duly signed by the parents and student.
Note: Only after deposition of complete Hostel Fee and Mess Fee, a student can be eligible to take possession in the allotted hostel seat latest by 07.08.2023. If a student faces any issue related to Hostel/Mess Fee payment, he/she can email the issue to: firstname.lastname@example.org