It is to inform all the UG (B.Tech and B.Des) and PG (Girls only) students who have been allotted hostel accommodation in DTU that they are required to take possession of their allotted rooms from 1st August 2022 to 10th August 2022. The students who fail to take possession of their allotted rooms within above given time period, their hostel accommodation will be cancelled.
All the students who have been allotted hostel are required to submit the following documents to their concerned hostel official.
- Copy of Payment receipt of Hostel Fee.
- Copy of Hostel Registration form.
- Latest COVID-19 Negative Report (in the original form) as per RT PCR.
- Vaccination Certificate of COVID-19.
- Latest proof of parent’s residence. (Latest electricity/water bill/gas connection bill/land line telephone bill).
- Photocopy of JAC letter (for B.Tech fresh allottees).
- Photocopy of Admission receipt (B.Des students and PG Girl students fresh allottees).
- Photocopy of Bank’s passbook or cancelled cheque. (In the name of concerned student).
- Medical fitness certificate issued by govt. authorized doctor.
- Affidavit of anti-ragging and Use of Non-motorised vehicle only (For fresh allottees).
Note: Hostellers are not allowed to keep/use motorised vehicle in the University campus. If any student staying in hostel found to be using motorised vehicle, his/her motorised vehicle will be impounded.