Provisional list of first year M.Tech & MBA (Boys & Girls), 2K16, 2K17 & 2K18 B.Tech Girls who have been found eligible in first instance for hostel allotment for the Academic Year 2018-19 is given below. Some of the students... Read more »
It is to inform all the boys students of University that the University has hired an accommodation as off campus hostel having air-conditioned rooms facility on twin sharing basis around a half kilometer from DTU gate. The rent per bed... Read more »
The last date for online submission of Hostel Registration Form for the Academic Year 2018-19 is 07.08.2018 and for submission of hard copy of the Hostel Registration Form at Hostel Office is 08.08.2018 upto 5:00 p.m. No forms will be... Read more »
All the senior students whose names appear in the uploaded provisional list for the session 2018-2019 are required to pay the fee as per details given below. 1. 2K15 & 2K16 & 2K17 B.Tech & MBA students have to pay... Read more »
Provisional list of students who have been found eligible for hostel re-allotment for the Academic Year 2018-19 is given below. It is a tentative allotment which automatically stand cancelled in case any discrepancy is found at any time of the... Read more »
2K18 B.Tech First Year students of NRI/Outside Delhi Category, who have already submitted the fees for the Hostel Allotment for the Academic Year 2018-19, can collect their allotment slip from below mentioned hostels from 30.07.2018 onwards:
1. Outside Delhi Category Boys – Aryabhatt Hostel
2. NRI/FN – Transit (Ramanujan Hostel)
3. Outside Delhi Category Girls – Type – III Girls hostel
4. NRI/FN – KCH Hostel
Those outside Delhi category students whose names appear in the list uploaded on the website are supposed to pay the fees and take possession from 30-07-2018 onwards.
2K18 OUTSIDE DELHI boys
2K18 OUTSIDE DELHI girls
Note:- Applications of Delhi category students will be processed (In the second week of August) only after completing the allotment of outside Delhi category.
Procedure for payment of Online Hostel Fee
1. Go to the hostel website ie. www.hostels.dtu.ac.in
2. Click on Hostel Fee/Mess Payment from Important Links
3. SBI online payment portal will open.
4. There you have to read and accept the terms and conditions and then proceed.
5. First Select payment category then click on Hostel Room Rent there you have to provide the detail of payment.
6. In Hostel Roll No. enter New Registration Form Number.
7. In Hostel Room Rent enter amount – Rs.30,800/- (First year B.Tech)
8. In Advance Mess Fee enter amount – Rs.10,000/- as mess advance.
9. Take the print out of the receipt of the payment and submit the same to the Hostel Office.
Hostel Registration Form for Academic Year 2018-2019. Procedure for applying through New Registration Form 1. Click on “HOSTEL REGISTRATION FORM” from Important Link. 2. Fill the Registration Form. 3. Get the printout of the form you filled in PDF Format... Read more »
This is to inform all the hostel inmates that the hostel re-allotment form is available on hostel website. Those who need hostel accommodation can fill the re-allotment form for the Academic Year 2018-19 online through this website ie. hostels.dtu.ac.in/register. The... Read more »
As per hostel rule no. 5.0 at page no. 21 of Hostel Information Bulletin, all the B.Tech. and MBA hostel residents are required to vacate their allotted rooms within one week of the their last examination and handover the charge... Read more »
It has been noticed that some of the B.Tech 4th Year hostel residents are not clearing their mess dues on time. The list of outstanding mess dues of all such B.Tech 4th Year students is attached. All such students are... Read more »